PPC management is the practice of overseeing and managing the pay-per-click (PPC) strategies of a company. A PPC management service such as Smegoweb offers fully managed PPC advertising assistance to brands on their requests. By hiring such professional services, you can save a lot of money since well-executed PPC campaigns can pay for themselves.
At Smegoweb, our team of experts works closely with the clients to understand their conversion goals and then select the PPC bid that can generate maximum ROI. We have several years of experience in creating intriguing ad copies that align with the client’s brand voice. Also, our highly skilled professionals can create dedicated landing pages where your prospects can land after clicking on the PPC ads.
Smegoweb’s PPC management service also offers A/B testing to ensure what works best for your brand. Our team then makes the necessary adjustments to the PPC ads and ensures they comply with your conversion goals.
PPC ads can be classified into several types depending on the platforms they are created for. Some of the major types of PPC ads are:
- Search Marketing: These PPC ads are found at the top of the SERPs when the user enters a specific keyword query. Smegoweb can help you create your paid search marketing PPC ads that can get you more clicks.
- Display Advertising: This type of PPC ad is created using text, banners, and images. You can find these ads on websites, and their appearance is based on the users browsing behaviour and interests.
- Social Media Advertising: Running your PPC ads on popular social media platforms (like Facebook) can help you achieve higher click-through rates. Smegoweb will help you create clickworthy ads.
PPC ad campaigns can benefit your business significantly if they are executed well. Some of the major benefits of PPC advertising include:
- Increased traffic to your site: Having the PPC ads appear on the first page of SERPs improves your chances of getting noticed.
- Boost in sales: Since these ads are focused on a targeted audience, they have better chances of closing the deal.
- Qualified Leads : PPC ads give a gentle nudge to the prospects who are at the end of the conversion funnel. Prospects reaching you through PPC ads are more likely to convert than otherwise.
- Get what you pay for: In the case of PPC ads, you only pay when a user clicks on your ad.
- Real-time ad performance analysis: With PPC ads, you get relevant demographic data, which can boost your marketing efforts.
- Better brand recognition: Remarketing is a crucial aspect of a PPC ad campaign that helps boost brand recognition.
- Qualified leads: PPC ads gently nudge the prospects who are at the end of the conversion funnel. These prospects are more likely to convert.
PPC ads make it easier for prospects to find your brand and its offerings on the internet. Here are some of the most effective ways these ad campaigns can benefit your business:
- Brand Awareness: PPC advertising is a great way to get your new brand off the ground. It allows you to get your brand in front of the target audience, boosting brand awareness.
- Qualified Leads: PPC ads help you reach the prospects who are interested in your brand. Such qualified leads result in a better conversion rate, boosting the revenue for your brand.
- Increased Website Traffic: PPC ad campaigns make it easier for your new brand to appear at the top of SERPs for chosen keywords. With better visibility, you get to enjoy more traffic to your site.
Investing in PPC ads allows you to reach the right audience who are active on digital platforms like Google and Facebook. Unlike other forms of advertising, PPC ads are targeted toward prospects who are interested in your brand and are more likely to buy from you.
Brands can run ads on Google or Facebook for a certain amount of money. There is a predetermined amount for every click on the ad to visit your website. You will only have to pay for the clicks. These ads are not charged based on impressions.